Bland Local Services
Bland ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Bland site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Bland Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Bland When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Bland Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Bland Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Bland ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Bland and a Place to Meet
The bland.newsouthwales.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Bland
Interesting Facts about Bland, New South Wales, Australia
- Bland is a region located in the central-western part of New South Wales, Australia.
- The region covers an area of 8,636 square kilometers and has a population of approximately 6,000 people.
- The town of West Wyalong is the major center of the region and serves as the administrative headquarters of the Bland Shire Council.
- Bland has a rich history of gold mining, which started in the 1860s and continued until the early 20th century. Some of the major gold mines in the region include the Lake Cowal Gold Mine and the Tomingley Gold Mine.
- Bland is also known for its agricultural production, particularly of wheat, barley, and canola. The region has fertile soils and a favorable climate for farming.
- Bland is home to several natural attractions, including the picturesque Wyalong Museum, the Four Mile Reserve, and the stunning Nombinnie Nature Reserve, which offers hiking trails and wildlife spotting opportunities.
- The Bland Shire Council has recently launched a program called "Bland on the Move," which aims to improve the health and fitness of residents by promoting physical activity and healthy lifestyle habits.
- Bland is also a popular destination for bushwalking, birdwatching, and camping, with several campsites and caravan parks available in the region.
- The Bland Shire Council hosts several community events throughout the year, including the West Wyalong Show, the Bland Creek Dash, and the Bland Shire Council Christmas Carnival.
- Bland has a strong sense of community and is known for its friendly and welcoming residents who are always keen to share their love of the region with visitors.